Expat Briefing Terms and Conditions - RSS Feeds
- Any reference to 'website' in our Website Terms shall be interpreted as a reference to our website and any and all Expat Briefing RSS Feeds.
- clearly stating the content 'is from Expat Briefing; and
- ensuring that all copyright notices are retained in their original form;
- You must not suggest, whether directly or indirectly, that Expat Briefing endorses or approves anything that appears on any website and/or forms part of any RSS feed incorporating a Expat Briefing RSS Feed, including (without limitation) any of your content, third party content, any product or any legal person/entity or individual.
- You may only use Expat Briefing RSS Feeds on the basis that you do not charge (whether directly or indirectly) any user of your website or subscriber to any feed for which you are responsible that incorporates a Expat Briefing RSS Feed, any charge for using/accessing Expat Briefing RSS Feeds. You are not permitted to re-sell and/or otherwise commercialise any Expat Briefing RSS Feed or any part thereof.
- All rights, title and interests subsisting in and to any content provided by Expat Briefing as a result of your subscription to a Expat Briefing RSS Feed are and shall remain the property of Expat Briefing, its affiliates and/or its third party licensors (as applicable). Expat Briefing, its affiliates and/or its third party licensors shall retain all intellectual and industrial property rights (where applicable) in such content, wherever arising. This licence is not a trade mark licence and you do not have any rights to use Expat Briefing's trade marks on your website.
- By using this Service, you warrant and undertake that:
- any site upon which you display (or cause to be displayed) any Expat Briefing RSS Feed or any feed that you generate (or cause to be generated) that incorporates any Expat Briefing RSS Feed (or part thereof) adopts and shall continue to adopt content rules consistent with the image and reputation of Expat Briefing and, in particular, does not and shall not contain any material that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or that a reasonable person would consider as offensive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, of an adult nature (including, without limitation, of a pornographic nature) or damaging to the reputation or image of Expat Briefing and/or capable of bringing Expat Briefing into disrepute; and
- your use of any content obtained from a Expat Briefing RSS Feed is and shall continue to be in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.